Mixed Climbing Course
1 place available from 22 to 28 january. “Our Mixed Climbing Course is ideal for mountaineers who have attended an alpine intro course, or done some Uk winter climbing before and now want to cut their teeth on longer, more technical routes and high quality alpine summits.”
A varied week of technical ice and mixed climbing in the Mont Blanc Range. Routes are chosen to make best use of current weather and conditions, with client aspirations fully taken into account.
– Understand and try to realize an accurate analysis of the mixed.
– Improve your balance and body position.
– Anchoring as precisely as possible your ice axes and crampons.
– Safety instructions, use of ice screws and different systems of protection.
– Abseil & belay technics on mixed.
– Multi pitches mixed routes in the High Mountain.